Parking Lot Stripping also spelled Parking Lot Striping
Parking Lot Stripping or Striping is generally the service of painting parking lots. We often get request from folks looking for stripping, but we know what they mean. Most parking lot striping companies offer a list of accompanying services to the main service of line painting. We offer several ourselves. Here is a complete list of service that we currently offer as well as some that are coming soon.
- Line Painting
- Handicap painting (Blue Box, Silhouette, Crosshatched Area & Path of travel)
- Stencil painting (Directional Arrows, Stop and Bars, No Parking Fire Lane, Etc.)
- Sign installation (Handicap, Stop, No Parking Etc.)
- Truncated Domes (Detectable Warning Mats, Tactile Warning systems Etc.)
- Parking Lot Seal Coating
- Asphalt Patching (Saw Cutting, Pot hole Repair, Speed Bump Installation, Asphalt Resurfacing)
- Pressure Washing ( Steam Cleaning, Gum removal, Oil Treatment Etc.)
- Curb Painting ( Fire Lane Red, Visitor Green, Handicap blue, Hazard Yellow Etc.)
- Wheel Stops (Concrete, Plastic, Rubber Etc.)
- Raised Pavement Markers ( Bot dots, Hydrant Reflectors, Two way reflector, Type K Markers Etc.
- Bollard Installation and Repair
- Concrete Cutting (Coming Soon)
- Crack Fill ( Rubberized, Crack Cleaning, Hot pour crack filler, Etc. (Coming Soon)
If you have and Parking Lot Stripping projects or related service, please feel free to give us a call today. Trueline Striping is open 5 days a week and we work in the field 7 days a week.